Starting my own business has been a step into the vast unknown, until now.
What business?
Don't feel left out of the loop! I haven't actually launched it yet. But I have made the first steps, and I am learning a whole lot.
You may already know I started my search for a purpose (beyond the home) a few years ago. I decided I had an opportunity to create a niche for myself, allowing me to be an available wife and mom while also developing my own interests and purpose. So, I took the basic first steps into Faith.
Exploring my faith was my first step, and it has also become my guide. This blog was developed out of my desire to communicate with others about what I was learning. It also expresses how I observe the world around me from my growing Christian perspective. The process of blogging introduced me to an online community of inspiring people!
Over the last couple of years I have kicked around several business ideas, looking for the right fit. But it wasn't until recently I got kicked back in the butt, and I truly started focusing on what I have to offer. That kick in the butt was from Kaye Putnam!
Kaye develops programs that coach entrepreneurs in an online group setting. I joined, not really knowing what to expect, but hoping to find some basic guidelines for moving forward with something. What I found was not only a guide for moving forward, but I also found actionable focus and a community of support that I will continue to turn to.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I really do want to hear from you! If you like this, tell me why. If you disagree, I'd like to hear your point of view. ~ Tia Sunshine