1. It was the glass of red wine before bed. (Sometimes that happens)
2. I felt bad about going to bed instead of chatting with a good friend in a different time zone. (Sorry, Katie - I should have stayed up since I didn't end up sleeping anyhow)
I am so energized about the progress on bringing a new program to the community, that I am pretty sure an adrenaline rush is what kept my brain spinning. Jill Bozeman has blessed the Army community by creating the OFS program, and she has really set an outstanding example on how to solve a problem and fill a need! Jill has inspired me to think out of the box, and it was the push I needed to go from studying and occasional blogging to something more.
Just be yourself - people love you! :) You are going to do great!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteHave you tried Toastmasters to help with the public speaking? I hear amazing things about it.
ReplyDeleteSo how did you do??
I have never tried a Toastmasters group, although I have read up about them and considered it. Honestly, I am not sure how I would fit it in! The presentation at the FRG went great :-) I know what I am talking about, so that helps. I think it will get easier, because I have been asked to speak about OFS at a few more meetings already.
DeleteThanks for commenting, Jennifer!