Saturday, January 29, 2011

Work in Progress

Like all of us, I am a work in progress. 
In my head I debated how finished this blog should look before I share it with the world (or more specifically with you my friends).  I am in the midst of a fairly unexpected move, not surprising, but I should be preparing my household goods for packing and my house for renting out.  Instead I am starting a blog and a facebook fan page.  Once again my focus is a bit off.  On the other hand, it is important to me.  So, in the interest of actually getting started on my writing, I am presenting this blog to you as a work in progress. A work in progress, just like me.
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do want to hear from you! If you like this, tell me why. If you disagree, I'd like to hear your point of view. ~ Tia Sunshine